PrimeroEdge is powered by passionate people who invest their time and talents into helping our customers succeed. We have exciting things happening and are growing rapidly. We are looking for team members who want to be part of our growth and part of our family. Most importantly, we are looking for people who want to be part of something bigger than selling a product or providing a service. We are helping schools feed children, which in many cases is the only meal they may receive each day.
To apply for a position, please send your resume to email@example.com
As a Software Implementation Project Manager you will
- Understand PrimeroEdge modules in the functional and technical areas of our software as they relate to customer environments
- Lead the planning and implementation of PrimeroEdge
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Adhere to company and industry best practices and techniques in processes and procedures in the delivery of support
- You may be asked to engage in special projects to support success of our customers
- Provide written and verbal step by step instructions to be understood by customers and team members
|Who you are
|The Customer Care Specialist plays a key role in helping our customers solve software issues, build knowledge, increase user adoption and promote best practices through the delivery of high quality PrimeroEdge software support enabling schools across the nation to feed children.
As a Customer Care Specialist you will:
• Understand PrimeroEdge software as it relates to our customers and industry.
• Stay abreast of upgrades and new features, documenting new troubleshooting steps as needed.
• Deliver helpful, interesting, innovative, and effective technical support to external customers and log detailed information for each contact.
• Provide clear written and verbal step-by-step instructions to be understood by customers and team members.
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues while documenting resolution and knowledgebase articles.
• Partner with other team members to resolve customer issues through collaboration and teamwork.
• Improvise, think creatively and find the solution when it may not be clear.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Review and analyze your customers’ use of the PrimeroEdge software to identify areas that can be optimized.
• Educate customers via phone, email, and screen sharing sessions on features they are not utilizing to their fullest.
• Build stronger business relationships through each customer touch-point.
• Engage in special projects to support the success of our team and our customers.
• Constantly learn and grow your skill set.
|Who you are:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• You are a customer-focused professional with at least 1 year of experience in customer service or customer support.
• You have a genuine desire to help people and understand that on occasion helping someone may require flexible working hours.
• You have a strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• You can learn a large proprietary software suite quickly and thoroughly.
• You are detail-oriented with strong work ethics and are self-driven.
• You like figuring out puzzles and solving problems.
• You have a keen sense of ownership and a bias for action.
• You are an excellent communicator. You easily interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts via phone, email and occasional on-site meetings (less than 10% of travel is possible).
• You thrive on listening to customer needs and desires then communicating those needs clearly to our internal teams.
• You have a knack for explaining complex processes/instructions to end-users.
• You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can contribute as an individual or as a team member.
• You understand the value of building customer relationships virtually with the goal of continued loyalty and advocacy.
|The Instructional Design Specialist will
· Plan, design, research, write, and edit a range of documents, including user guides and manuals, UAT documentation, training materials for both print and online media
· Learn and maintain an understanding of USDA and School Nutrition Operations as related to job requirements
· Collaborate with development staff to collect & interpret creative and technical information.
· Work on the simultaneous creation of multiple complex content development projects in a collaborative fast-paced environment
· Update training documents and media based on our software release cycle
· Interact with trainers and project managers regularly to understand goals and determine the best instructional approach to meet their needs
· Analyze development & deployment project requirements to determine documents needed
· Report regularly to management the process of each project & outstanding dependencies
· Perform peer editing and production reviews
· Ensure final documents are usable and of high quality
· Develop documentation project plans and timelines
· Edit written documentation of development and other creative and technical staff to create unified and consistent support documents
· Establish, communicate, maintain documentation standards, and provide training
· Maintain updated and accurate documentation.
· K-12 Experience
· Nutrition Experience