PrimeroEdge is powered by passionate people who invest their time and talents into helping our customers succeed. We have exciting things happening and are growing rapidly. We are looking for team members who want to be part of our growth and part of our family. Most importantly, we are looking for people who want to be part of something bigger than selling a product or providing a service. We are helping schools feed children, which in many cases is the only meal they may receive each day.
To apply for a position, please send your resume to email@example.com
|The Customer Care Specialist plays a key role in helping our customers solve software issues, build knowledge, increase user adoption and promote best practices through the delivery of high quality PrimeroEdge software support enabling schools across the nation to feed children.
As a Customer Care Specialist you will:
• Understand PrimeroEdge software as it relates to our customers and industry.
• Stay abreast of upgrades and new features, documenting new troubleshooting steps as needed.
• Deliver helpful, interesting, innovative, and effective technical support to external customers and log detailed information for each contact.
• Provide clear written and verbal step-by-step instructions to be understood by customers and team members.
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues while documenting resolution and knowledgebase articles.
• Partner with other team members to resolve customer issues through collaboration and teamwork.
• Improvise, think creatively and find the solution when it may not be clear.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Review and analyze your customers’ use of the PrimeroEdge software to identify areas that can be optimized.
• Educate customers via phone, email, and screen sharing sessions on features they are not utilizing to their fullest.
• Build stronger business relationships through each customer touch-point.
• Engage in special projects to support the success of our team and our customers.
• Constantly learn and grow your skill set.
|Who you are:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• You are a customer-focused professional with at least 1 year of experience in customer service or customer support.
• You have a genuine desire to help people and understand that on occasion helping someone may require flexible working hours.
• You have a strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• You can learn a large proprietary software suite quickly and thoroughly.
• You are detail-oriented with strong work ethics and are self-driven.
• You like figuring out puzzles and solving problems.
• You have a keen sense of ownership and a bias for action.
• You are an excellent communicator. You easily interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts via phone, email and occasional on-site meetings (less than 10% of travel is possible).
• You thrive on listening to customer needs and desires then communicating those needs clearly to our internal teams.
• You have a knack for explaining complex processes/instructions to end-users.
• You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can contribute as an individual or as a team member.
• You understand the value of building customer relationships virtually with the goal of continued loyalty and advocacy.
|The Instructional Design Specialist will
· Plan, design, research, write, and edit a range of documents, including user guides and manuals, UAT documentation, training materials for both print and online media
· Learn and maintain an understanding of USDA and School Nutrition Operations as related to job requirements
· Collaborate with development staff to collect & interpret creative and technical information.
· Work on the simultaneous creation of multiple complex content development projects in a collaborative fast-paced environment
· Update training documents and media based on our software release cycle
· Interact with trainers and project managers regularly to understand goals and determine the best instructional approach to meet their needs
· Analyze development & deployment project requirements to determine documents needed
· Report regularly to management the process of each project & outstanding dependencies
· Perform peer editing and production reviews
· Ensure final documents are usable and of high quality
· Develop documentation project plans and timelines
· Edit written documentation of development and other creative and technical staff to create unified and consistent support documents
· Establish, communicate, maintain documentation standards, and provide training
· Maintain updated and accurate documentation.
· K-12 Experience
· Nutrition Experience
The Marketing Specialist will be an integral member of the Content Marketing team. The main responsibilities for this position involve maintaining standards for content creation, while ensuring professional quality on all published content.
Marketing Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Create, test, deploy, and monitor automated marketing functionality and lead generation campaigns using Infusionsoft CRM
- Write various copy collateral, including blogs, eBooks, product descriptions, and technical documents
- Establish and implement guidelines, leveraging best practices, for marketing automation, across email marketing, nurture programs, scoring, landing pages, and web forms
- Work with marketing manager to create meaningful segmentation across specific market segments and roles to tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences
- Present at various industry conferences and online webinars
- Create various marketing collateral using Adobe products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier
PrimeroEdge Business Analyst will
- Review and analyze existing functionality for areas of improvement.
- Interact with internal and external customers to discover needs in order to design new features and functionalities.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Assimilate stakeholder priorities resulting in a prioritized, estimated and groomed Product Backlog.
- Work in Scrum environment and proactively communicate and collaborate with customers and the team as needed to design software to help K-12 school nutrition professionals achieve excellence.
- Design/mockup new User Interfaces to create the optimal user experience.
- Demonstrate new and existing functionality to both internal and external users.
- While training is not the primary responsibility, some end-user training may be required especially in early stages of large projects.
- Travel from time to time as needed to gather first-hand information.
The Customer Coach plays a key role in helping our customers build knowledge, increase user adoption and promote best practices through the delivery of high quality training around the PrimeroEdge products. The candidate is passionate and skilled in the delivery of instructor led and virtual classroom sessions with an excellent attention to customer satisfaction and retention. The candidate should have a nutrition background, projecting confidence and a professional presence.
The coach will deliver software training curriculum and supporting documents for internal staff and external customers using PrimeroEdge Child Nutrition products. This position will deliver training in person, train-the-trainer and on-line training as part of the PrimeroEdge training methodology.
As Customer Coach you will:
- · Understand the PrimeroEdge and ParentOnline applications in the functional areas as they relate to customer nutrition environments and learning needs
- · Stay abreast of upgrades and new features, timely incorporating information into delivery and documentation helping to tie features into benefits for child nutrition professionals
- · Deliver innovative, stimulating and effective training curriculum and documentation for internal and external customers
- · Provide classroom style, formal software training; in person as well as web-based to different levels of users bringing nutritional context to the environment
- · Provide support and Q&A sessions for new and existing customers; in person as well as web-based to different level of users bringing nutritional context to the environment
- · Act as consultant to customers. Able to identify areas of opportunity for process and software changes, sharing nutrition best practices
- · Contribute to the development and maintenance of curriculum and documentation for course content and materials bringing nutritional context to the environment.
- · Partner with Project Managers to develop customer training plans for new customer projects
- · Use best practices and techniques in methods, processes, procedures, and policies in the development and delivery of adult learning to aid in quick adoption for nutrition professionals
- · Engage in special projects to support business processes and tools