PrimeroEdge is powered by passionate people who invest their time and talents into helping our customers succeed. We have exciting things happening and are growing rapidly. We are looking for team members who want to be part of our growth and part of our family. Most importantly, we are looking for people who want to be part of something bigger than selling a product or providing a service. We are helping schools feed children, which in many cases is the only meal they may receive each day.
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PrimeroEdge is looking to add a Business Analyst to our team.
A PrimeroEdge Business Analyst will
- Review and analyze existing functionality for areas of improvement.
- Interact with internal and external customers to discover needs in order to design new features and functionalities.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Assimilate stakeholder priorities resulting in a prioritized, estimated and groomed Product Backlog.
- Work in Scrum environment and proactively communicate and collaborate with customers and the team as needed to design software to help K-12 school nutrition professionals achieve excellence.
- Design/mockup new User Interfaces to create the optimal user experience.
- Demonstrate new and existing functionality to both internal and external users.
- While training is not the primary responsibility, some end-user training may be required especially in early stages of large projects.
- Travel from time to time as needed to gather first-hand information.
Who You Are
- You are an excellent communicator. You easily interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts via phone, email and occasional on-site meetings.
- You can learn a large proprietary software suite quickly and thoroughly.
- You are innovative and eager to implement new ideas.
- You are detail-oriented with strong work ethics.
- You thrive on listening to customer needs and desires then communicating those needs clearly to our internal development team.
- You are comfortable preparing and presenting detailed presentations for internal and external customers.
- You have a knack for explaining complex processes/instructions to end-users.
- You know how to drive projects and get things done through a team of individuals.
- Education – Undergraduate degree
PrimeroEdge is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to our team.
A PrimeroEdge DevOps Engineer will
- Define and set best practices for code management, build, deploy and release across multiple teams/products in CI /CD model
- Support day-to-day activities such as helping application teams in platform related build issues, keeping healthy state of all tools and platforms which includes TFS, JIRA, GitHub etc.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum 3 years continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) tool experience
- You have a minimum 2 years Source code management tool experience (TFS, Git)
- You have a minimum 1 year experience in working with OpenShift Container platform, and Docker and Kubernetes cluster Administration
- You have experience in Azure DevOps
- You have experience integrating test automation suites (Selenium) with continuous integration systems
- You have experience in Log aggregation tools such ELK stack
- You have proven proficiency with IIS, network technologies, virtual server environments, and load balancing
- You have experience in PowerShell and python scripting
- You have experience in C# or other programming language is a plus