PrimeroEdge is powered by passionate people who invest their time and talents into helping our customers succeed. We have exciting things happening and are growing rapidly. We are looking for team members who want to be part of our growth and part of our family. Most importantly, we are looking for people who want to be part of something bigger than selling a product or providing a service. We are helping schools feed children, which in many cases is the only meal they may receive each day.
To apply for a position, please send your resume to email@example.com
An Automation QA Engineer will
- Define test automation strategies, tools and frameworks to be used for optimum use of Test Automation for testing web applications.
- Analyze product requirements with members of the project/product delivery team and devise the testing strategy aligning a risk-based test approach mitigating risk exposure within all phases of testing; utilizing automated testing tools.
- Monitor the completion of tasks within time and cost constraints and ensures technical and functional objectives are met
- Advocate for quality delivery; coordinates activities with the overall development team, administers the testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
- Implement improvements, which may require ingenuity and creativity, within the quality assurance program and operational systems with measurable quality indicators; Prepare and discuss the quality report with management
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of testing infrastructures, and determine the priority of needs.
- Drive the adoption of proven testing patterns and technologies to ensure timely high-quality releases.
- Coding and troubleshooting in C# / .NET • Work in an onsite-offshore model
Who You are
- You have overall 10 years’ experience in software testing and QA
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in Test Automation
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working with automation tools like Selenium
- You have hands-on experience in C#
- You have experience in continuous deployment and continuous integration
- You have experience in test planning and building automated test strategy
- You have experience implementing and recommending tools to implement end to end DevOps process
- You have experience in drafting and implementing the automation process
|The Customer Care Specialist plays a key role in helping our customers solve software issues, build knowledge, increase user adoption and promote best practices through the delivery of high quality PrimeroEdge software support enabling schools across the nation to feed children.
As a Customer Care Specialist you will:
• Understand PrimeroEdge software as it relates to our customers and industry.
• Stay abreast of upgrades and new features, documenting new troubleshooting steps as needed.
• Deliver helpful, interesting, innovative, and effective technical support to external customers and log detailed information for each contact.
• Provide clear written and verbal step-by-step instructions to be understood by customers and team members.
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues while documenting resolution and knowledgebase articles.
• Partner with other team members to resolve customer issues through collaboration and teamwork.
• Improvise, think creatively and find the solution when it may not be clear.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Review and analyze your customers’ use of the PrimeroEdge software to identify areas that can be optimized.
• Educate customers via phone, email, and screen sharing sessions on features they are not utilizing to their fullest.
• Build stronger business relationships through each customer touch-point.
• Engage in special projects to support the success of our team and our customers.
• Constantly learn and grow your skill set.
|Who you are:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• You are a customer-focused professional with at least 1 year of experience in customer service or customer support.
• You have a genuine desire to help people and understand that on occasion helping someone may require flexible working hours.
• You have a strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• You can learn a large proprietary software suite quickly and thoroughly.
• You are detail-oriented with strong work ethics and are self-driven.
• You like figuring out puzzles and solving problems.
• You have a keen sense of ownership and a bias for action.
• You are an excellent communicator. You easily interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts via phone, email and occasional on-site meetings (less than 10% of travel is possible).
• You thrive on listening to customer needs and desires then communicating those needs clearly to our internal teams.
• You have a knack for explaining complex processes/instructions to end-users.
• You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can contribute as an individual or as a team member.
• You understand the value of building customer relationships virtually with the goal of continued loyalty and advocacy.
A Customer Success Mentor will
- Understand PrimeroEdge modules in the functional and technical areas of our software as they relate to customer environments
- Lead the planning and implementation of PrimeroEdge
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all Stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Adhere to company and industry best practices and techniques in processes and procedures in the delivery of support
- You may be asked to engage in special projects to support the success of our customers
- Provide written and verbal step by step instructions to be understood by customers and team members
Who you are
- You will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You will have a minimum 1 year working with K12 food nutrition software
- You will have a minimum 1-year experience in customer support or customer service role
- You will have a strong, moderate to an advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You will improvise, think creatively and find the solution when it may not be clear
- You have the ability to prioritize and perform multiple high priority tasks concurrently with minimal direction
- You have the ability to learn software solutions quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of customer communication
- You have a genuine interest/aptitude in working with people, ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects, problem solve and team play
- You can work independently without supervision, is detail oriented and works well under pressure
- You have the ability to work some flexible hours, including the time before and after normal business hours, weekends and holidays if the need arises
- You have the ability to travel an average of 10% as business needs arise
The Junior Software Developer
- Will perform product design, development, bug verification, release testing and support on applications.
- Will work on complex technical problems and provide elegant solutions.
- Will work with a remote team.
- Will mentor junior team members and shares best practices.
Who You are
- You have three or more years of programming experience in C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server (2008 and higher).
- You have three or more years of object oriented design skills and familiarity with advanced Microsoft patterns and practices
- You have experience in Web Services (REST/SOAP/XML)
- You have experience in Angular JS.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- You have a strong unit and integration test experience.
The RFP Specialist will
- Work with Sales Executives and Market specialists for RFI/RFP response.
- Work closely with Product Managers and subject matter experts from different departments to craft language to be used in all RFP responses, and develop RFP Response.
- Build and maintain content in RFP knowledge database.
- Use of Microsoft Word and Excel for document preparation, and various custom firm software for other data.
Who You are
- You have excellent verbal and written communications
- You will assume personal responsibility for deliverables under tight deadlines
- You must be well versed with MS office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- You are able to handle multiple concurrent assignments
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills
- You must be process and detail-oriented
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company personnel
- You must be a team player
The Senior Software Developer will
- Develop full stack.Net web applications, helping build the future of our technology application system.
- Work with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders.
- Deliver peer code reviews and mentor less experienced developers
Who You are
- You will have a BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 6-8 years relevant work experience including background with building large scale E-Commerce applications.
• You will be an expert in C# and .NET.
• You will be an expert in object-oriented programming and design patterns.
• You will be proficient in Web development using jQuery, HTML5, and CSS.
• You will have intermediate to advanced skills in ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, and ASP.NET web forms.
- Cloud development experience a plus, particularly with Microsoft Azure.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS
Software Development Manager
As a Software Development Manager, you will be Working with project teams and stakeholders to ensure that requirements gaps or issues are resolved in a transparent and timely manner.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Math or related field
- You have four years of experience managing software development teams
- You have 9 years of experience in understanding of all aspects of software engineering, including coding, architecture and design
- You have a strong object-oriented programming background
- You have hands-on experience with C#
- You are proficient in MSSQL databases
- You are comfortable with RestAPI
- You have experience of SDLC and Scrum
|The prime Solution Expert candidate is:
• Motivated and energized by the ability to control your income
• Self-managed, and takes initiative to start and complete tasks without constant direction.
• Skilled in building and maintaining relationships with prospects and current customers
• Able to display confidence in a variety of circumstances.
• A strong listener, presenter, and public speaker.
• A skilled multitasker, with the ability to prioritize, organize, and manage his or her time effectively.
• Adaptable to last-minute changes in work and travel responsibilities
• A team player, and works well with others.
• Eager to learn.
• Proficient with web presentation tools.
• Experienced with CRM tools.
• Excellent with verbal and written communication.
• Comfortable with traveling (potentially) up to 20%, and must be able to lift 50 pounds.
As a Solution Expert, you will:
- Source new sales Opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups and outbound calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Achieve annual goals.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospective customers within your assigned territory.
- Perform knowledgeable, engaging, and effective demos to prospects.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and Identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building relationships, providing technical information, and preparing Quotations.
- Travel to School Nutrition conferences within the assigned territory
- Drive the response process to various RFPs, including arranging meetings with product owners and subject matter experts to gather technical information for the RFP response
|The SQL Server DBA / Developer will
o Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
o Ensure that database code meets standards for readability, reliability, and performance.
o Each week, give developers a list of the top 10 most resource-intensive queries on the server and suggest ways to improve performance on each. Help developers improve the performance of queries by tweaking them or modifying indexes.
o Design indexes for existing applications, choosing when to add or remove indexes.
o Advise developers on the most efficient database designs (tables, data types, stored procedures, functions, etc.).
o Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
o Test backups to ensure we can meet the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
o Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends.
o Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
o Implement multiple methods of data movement between systems. These may include SSIS, import/export or other types of ETL techniques or tools.
o Implement High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
Who You are
As a Technical Writer, you will attend product development team meetings, stand up meetings and demos to understand product changes and create release notes that are easily understood and appealing to the end user. Under the direction of the Content Team project manager, you will assist with other tasks such as User Guides, Quick Cards, Training Guides, and videos.
The successful candidate will be familiar with MS Office products and comfortable interacting with the customers and team members throughout the day. You will be working on multiple projects at the same time, so an ability to focus on the details and switch projects quickly will be an essential skill.
This is an experienced level position and the ability to manage and complete projects on time with minimal supervision is required.
Who You are
- You have proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- You have the ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- You have the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- You have excellent written skills in English
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You have the basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- You have a University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You have the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities while still meeting deadlines, and the ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- You must be available to work a non-standard schedule in order to fulfill assigned duties and responsibilities