PrimeroEdge is powered by passionate people who invest their time and talents into helping our customers succeed. We have exciting things happening and are growing rapidly. We are looking for team members who want to be part of our growth and part of our family. Most importantly, we are looking for people who want to be part of something bigger than selling a product or providing a service. We are helping schools feed children, which in many cases is the only meal they may receive each day.
To apply for a position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A PrimeroEdge Automation QA Engineer will
- Define test automation strategies, tools and frameworks to be used for optimum use of Test Automation for testing web applications
- Analyze product requirements with members of the project/product delivery team and devise the testing strategy aligning a risk-based test approach mitigating risk exposure within all phases of testing; utilizing automated testing tools.
- Monitor the completion of tasks within time and cost constraints and ensures technical and functional objectives are met
- Advocate for quality delivery; coordinates activities with the overall development team, administers the testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
- Implement improvements, which may require ingenuity and creativity, within the quality assurance program and operational systems with measurable quality indicators; Prepare and discuss the quality report with management
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of testing infrastructures, and determine the priority of needs.
- Drive the adoption of proven testing patterns and technologies to ensure timely high-quality releases.
- Coding and troubleshooting in C# / .NET
- Work in an onsite-offshore model
Who You Are
- You have overall 10 years experience in software testing and QA
- You have at least 5 years experience in Test Automation
- You have at least 3 years experience working with automation tools like Selenium
- You have hands-on experience in C#
- You have experience in continuous deployment and continuous integration
- You have experience in test planning and building automated test strategy
- You have experience implementing and recommending tools to implement end to end DevOps process
- You have experience in drafting and implementing the automation process
PrimeroEdge is looking to add a Business Analyst to our team. Our ideal candidate is an independent worker with a good understanding of technology and an eye for user experience and design. You’re a fast learner, a good communicator, and understand how to speak to both customers and developers. As a member of Product Management, you’ll work closely alongside Product Owners and developers on product improvements while sometimes venturing out to learn firsthand the problems our customers are having.
A PrimeroEdge Business Analyst will
- Work within a Scrum team to ensure that requirements are fleshed out and presented in a way that they can be seamlessly integrated into our existing product.
- Communicate with users both internally and externally to build design specs for new features and feature improvements.
- Work with the Product Owner to consider business need in refining and prioritizing the Product Backlog.
- Review and analyze existing functionality for areas of improvement.
- Design and mockup new user interfaces to create the optimal user experience.
- Interact with customers to gather requirements and ensure their needs are being met from new designs.
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of assigned areas, including systems, organization, and business processes.
- Ensure that new changes fulfill customer and business needs as implemented.
Who You Are
- An excellent communicator. You easily interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts via phone, email and occasional on-site meetings.
- A quick learner who can absorb information about a large proprietary software and a regulation-heavy industry.
- An innovator with a great understanding of software and user experience best practices.
- Knowledgeable of common business practices and adept at cost-benefit analysis.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with a strong work ethic.
- A champion for the user who knows how to take what a user wants and translate it into a useful, intuitive feature.
- Comfortable preparing and presenting detailed presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- A college graduate with a relevant undergrad degree, or someone who has proven themselves as a capable worker in a similar capacity.
- Knowledgeable about school nutrition programs (but if not, we’ll be glad to teach you).
A PrimeroEdge Customer Care Specialist will
- Play a key role in helping our customers solve software issues, build knowledge, increase user adoption and promote best practices through the delivery of high quality PrimeroEdge software support enabling schools across the nation to feed children.
- Understand PrimeroEdge software as it relates to our customers and industry.
- Stay abreast of upgrades and new features, documenting new troubleshooting steps as needed.
- Deliver helpful, interesting, innovative, and effective technical support to external customers and log detailed information for each
- Provide clear written and verbal step-by-step instructions to be understood by customers and team members.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues while documenting resolution and knowledge base articles.
- Partner with other team members to resolve customer issues through collaboration and teamwork.
- Improvise, think creatively and find the solution when it may not be clear.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Review and analyze your customers’ use of the PrimeroEdge software to identify areas that can be optimized.
- Educate customers via phone, email, and screen sharing sessions on features they are not utilizing to their fullest.
- Build stronger business relationships through each customer touch-point.
- Engage in special projects to support the success of our team and our customers.
- Constantly learn and grow your skill set.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- You are a customer-focused professional with at least 1 year of experience in customer service or customer support.
- You have a genuine desire to help people and understand that on occasion helping someone may require flexible working hours.
- You have a strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You can learn a large proprietary software suite quickly and thoroughly.
- You are detail-oriented with strong work ethics and are self-driven.
- You like figuring out puzzles and solving problems.
- You have a keen sense of ownership and a bias for action.
- You are an excellent communicator. You easily interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject
matter experts via phone, email and occasional on-site meetings (less than 10% of travel is possible).
- You thrive on listening to customer needs and desires then communicating those needs clearly to our internal teams.
- You have a knack for explaining complex processes/instructions to end-users.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can contribute as an individual or as a team member.
- You understand the value of building customer relationships virtually with the goal of continued loyalty and advocacy.
A PrimeroEdge Customer Coach will
- Understand the PrimeroEdge application as they relate to customer nutrition environments.
- Stay abreast of upgrades and new features, incorporating information into delivery and documentation.
- Deliver innovative, stimulating and effective training and documentation for internal and external customers.
- Provide classroom style, formal software training; in person as well as web-based to different levels of users.
- Act as a consultant to customers by identifying areas of opportunity for process and software changes, and sharing nutrition best practices.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of curriculum and documentation for course content and materials .
- Partner with Project Managers to develop training plans for new customer projects.
- Use best practices and techniques in methods, processes, procedures, and policies in the development and delivery of adult learning to aid in quick adoption for nutrition professionals.
- Engage in special projects to support business processes and tools.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in functional training and adult learning.
- You have advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- You have strong presentation and group facilitation skills both online and in the classroom.
- You are familiar and competent with audience-engagement methods and techniques.
- You can grasp technical concepts and can learn software solutions quickly.
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills.
- You have a genuine interest in working with people, in a fast paced environment on multiple projects.
- You can work independently without supervision.
- You can work flexible hours as customer needs arise.
- You can travel an average of 50%.
A PrimeroEdge Customer Success Mentor will
- Understand PrimeroEdge modules in the functional and technical areas of our software as they relate to customer environments
- Lead the planning and implementation of PrimeroEdge
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all Stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Adhere to company and industry best practices and techniques in processes and procedures in the delivery of support
- You may be asked to engage in special projects to support the success of our customers
- Provide written and verbal step by step instructions to be understood by customers and team members
Who You Are
- You will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You will have a minimum 1 year working with K12 food nutrition software
- You will have a minimum 1-year experience in customer support or customer service role
- You will have a strong, moderate to an advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You will improvise, think creatively and find the solution when it may not be clear
- You have the ability to prioritize and perform multiple high priority tasks concurrently with minimal direction
- You have the ability to learn software solutions quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of customer communication
- You have a genuine interest/aptitude in working with people, ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects, problem solve and team play
- You can work independently without supervision, is detail oriented and works well under pressure
- You have the ability to work some flexible hours, including the time before and after normal business hours, weekends and holidays if the need arises
- You have the ability to travel an average of 10% as business needs arise
A PrimeroEdge Software Development Manager will
- Work with project teams and stakeholders to ensure that requirements gaps or issues are resolved in a transparent and timely manner.
- Ensuring that requirements including Non-functional are fully developed, communicated and understood.
- Working with project teams and stakeholders to ensure that requirements gaps or issues are resolved in a transparent and timely manner.
- Providing guidance to the development team on high-level design.
- Defining resource needs for development teams and their structure.
- Ensuring that development practices (e.g. code reviews, unit testing, etc.) are followed through the product development life-cycle.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Math or related field
- You have four years of experience managing software development teams
- You have 9 years of experience in understanding of all aspects of software engineering, including coding, architecture and design
- You have a strong object-oriented programming background
- You have hands-on experience with C#
- You are proficient in MSSQL databases
- You are comfortable with RestAPI
- You have experience of SDLC and Scrum
A PrimeroEdge Solution Expert will
- Source new sales Opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups and outbound calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Achieve annual goals.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospective customers within your assigned territory.
- Perform knowledgeable, engaging, and effective demos to prospects.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and Identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building relationships, providing technical information, and preparing Quotations.
- Travel to School Nutrition conferences within the assigned territory
- Drive the response process to various RFPs, including arranging meetings with product owners and subject matter experts to gather technical information for the RFP response
Who You Are
- Motivated and energized by the ability to control your income.
- Self-managed, and takes initiative to start and complete tasks without constant direction.
- Skilled in building and maintaining relationships with prospects and current customers.
- Able to display confidence in a variety of circumstances.
- A strong listener, presenter, and public speaker.
- A skilled multitasker, with the ability to prioritize, organize, and manage his or her time effectively.
- Adaptable to last-minute changes in work and travel responsibilities.
- A team player, and works well with others.
- Eager to learn.
- Proficient with web presentation tools.
- Experienced with CRM tools.
- Excellent with verbal and written communication.
- Comfortable with traveling (potentially) up to 20%, and must be able to lift 50 pounds.