PrimeroEdge is powered by passionate people who invest their time and talents into helping our customers succeed. We have exciting things happening and are growing rapidly. We are looking for team members who want to be part of our growth and part of our family. Most importantly, we are looking for people who want to be part of something bigger than selling a product or providing a service. We are helping schools feed children, which in many cases is the only meal they may receive each day.
To apply for a position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Automation QA Engineer will
- Define test automation strategies, tools and frameworks to be used for optimum use of Test Automation for testing web applications.
- Analyze product requirements with members of the project/product delivery team and devise the testing strategy aligning a risk-based test approach mitigating risk exposure within all phases of testing; utilizing automated testing tools.
- Monitor the completion of tasks within time and cost constraints and ensures technical and functional objectives are met
- Advocate for quality delivery; coordinates activities with the overall development team, administers the testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
- Implement improvements, which may require ingenuity and creativity, within the quality assurance program and operational systems with measurable quality indicators; Prepare and discuss the quality report with management
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of testing infrastructures, and determine the priority of needs.
- Drive the adoption of proven testing patterns and technologies to ensure timely high-quality releases.
- Coding and troubleshooting in C# / .NET • Work in an onsite-offshore model
Who You are
- You have overall 10 years’ experience in software testing and QA
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in Test Automation
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working with automation tools like Selenium
- You have hands-on experience in C#
- You have experience in continuous deployment and continuous integration
- You have experience in test planning and building automated test strategy
- You have experience implementing and recommending tools to implement end to end DevOps process
- You have experience in drafting and implementing the automation process
PrimeroEdge Business Analyst will
- Review and analyze existing functionality for areas of improvement.
- Interact with internal and external customers to discover needs in order to design new features and functionalities.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Assimilate stakeholder priorities resulting in a prioritized, estimated and groomed Product Backlog.
- Work in Scrum environment and proactively communicate and collaborate with customers and the team as needed to design software to help K-12 school nutrition professionals achieve excellence.
- Design/mockup new User Interfaces to create the optimal user experience.
- Demonstrate new and existing functionality to both internal and external users.
- While training is not the primary responsibility, some end-user training may be required especially in early stages of large projects.
- Travel from time to time as needed to gather first-hand information.
Who you are
- You are an excellent communicator. You easily interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts via phone, email and occasional on-site meetings.
- You can learn a large proprietary software suite quickly and thoroughly.
- You are innovative and eager to implement new ideas.
- You are detail-oriented with strong work ethics.
- You thrive on listening to customer needs and desires then communicating those needs clearly to our internal development team.
- You are comfortable preparing and presenting detailed presentations for internal and external customers.
- You have a knack for explaining complex processes/instructions to end-users.
- You know how to drive projects and get things done through a team of individuals.
- Have an undergrad degree or equivalent
|The Customer Care Specialist plays a key role in helping our customers solve software issues, build knowledge, increase user adoption and promote best practices through the delivery of high quality PrimeroEdge software support enabling schools across the nation to feed children.
As a Customer Care Specialist you will:
• Understand PrimeroEdge software as it relates to our customers and industry.
• Stay abreast of upgrades and new features, documenting new troubleshooting steps as needed.
• Deliver helpful, interesting, innovative, and effective technical support to external customers and log detailed information for each contact.
• Provide clear written and verbal step-by-step instructions to be understood by customers and team members.
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues while documenting resolution and knowledgebase articles.
• Partner with other team members to resolve customer issues through collaboration and teamwork.
• Improvise, think creatively and find the solution when it may not be clear.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Review and analyze your customers’ use of the PrimeroEdge software to identify areas that can be optimized.
• Educate customers via phone, email, and screen sharing sessions on features they are not utilizing to their fullest.
• Build stronger business relationships through each customer touch-point.
• Engage in special projects to support the success of our team and our customers.
• Constantly learn and grow your skill set.
|Who you are:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• You are a customer-focused professional with at least 1 year of experience in customer service or customer support.
• You have a genuine desire to help people and understand that on occasion helping someone may require flexible working hours.
• You have a strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• You can learn a large proprietary software suite quickly and thoroughly.
• You are detail-oriented with strong work ethics and are self-driven.
• You like figuring out puzzles and solving problems.
• You have a keen sense of ownership and a bias for action.
• You are an excellent communicator. You easily interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts via phone, email and occasional on-site meetings (less than 10% of travel is possible).
• You thrive on listening to customer needs and desires then communicating those needs clearly to our internal teams.
• You have a knack for explaining complex processes/instructions to end-users.
• You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can contribute as an individual or as a team member.
• You understand the value of building customer relationships virtually with the goal of continued loyalty and advocacy.
A Customer Success Mentor will
- Understand PrimeroEdge modules in the functional and technical areas of our software as they relate to customer environments
- Lead the planning and implementation of PrimeroEdge
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all Stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Adhere to company and industry best practices and techniques in processes and procedures in the delivery of support
- You may be asked to engage in special projects to support the success of our customers
- Provide written and verbal step by step instructions to be understood by customers and team members
Who you are
- You will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You will have a minimum 1 year working with K12 food nutrition software
- You will have a minimum 1-year experience in customer support or customer service role
- You will have a strong, moderate to an advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You will improvise, think creatively and find the solution when it may not be clear
- You have the ability to prioritize and perform multiple high priority tasks concurrently with minimal direction
- You have the ability to learn software solutions quickly using pre-release documentation and pre-release software
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of customer communication
- You have a genuine interest/aptitude in working with people, ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects, problem solve and team play
- You can work independently without supervision, is detail oriented and works well under pressure
- You have the ability to work some flexible hours, including the time before and after normal business hours, weekends and holidays if the need arises
- You have the ability to travel an average of 10% as business needs arise
Cybersoft PrimeroEdge is looking to hire a Front Desk Admin for our Houston office.
Who you are
- You will make team members work day better by having a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- You are hardworking and have attention to detail and multi-tasking
- You are good with computers (Office, Email, etc.)
- You are a fun yet professional person
- You have the ability to thrive in a high-energy environment
- College-level degree with an emphasis on administration
- Administrative experience is a plus
As a Front Desk Admin, you will be
- Providing amazing customer service to walk-ins, phone, email, etc.
- Maintaining filing system
- Providing admin support
- Performing job duties effectively and efficiently
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
Software Development Manager
As a Software Development Manager, you will be Working with project teams and stakeholders to ensure that requirements gaps or issues are resolved in a transparent and timely manner.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Math or related field
- You have four years of experience managing software development teams
- You have 9 years of experience in understanding of all aspects of software engineering, including coding, architecture and design
- You have a strong object-oriented programming background
- You have hands-on experience with C#
- You are proficient in MSSQL databases
- You are comfortable with RestAPI
- You have experience of SDLC and Scrum
|The prime Solution Expert candidate is:
• Motivated and energized by the ability to control your income
• Self-managed, and takes initiative to start and complete tasks without constant direction.
• Skilled in building and maintaining relationships with prospects and current customers
• Able to display confidence in a variety of circumstances.
• A strong listener, presenter, and public speaker.
• A skilled multitasker, with the ability to prioritize, organize, and manage his or her time effectively.
• Adaptable to last-minute changes in work and travel responsibilities
• A team player, and works well with others.
• Eager to learn.
• Proficient with web presentation tools.
• Experienced with CRM tools.
• Excellent with verbal and written communication.
• Comfortable with traveling (potentially) up to 20%, and must be able to lift 50 pounds.
As a Solution Expert, you will:
- Source new sales Opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups and outbound calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Achieve annual goals.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospective customers within your assigned territory.
- Perform knowledgeable, engaging, and effective demos to prospects.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and Identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building relationships, providing technical information, and preparing Quotations.
- Travel to School Nutrition conferences within the assigned territory
- Drive the response process to various RFPs, including arranging meetings with product owners and subject matter experts to gather technical information for the RFP response