COVID-19 has changed everyone’s definition of a normal day. PrimeroEdge sees that those in the school nutrition industry have been on the front lines since we started seeing school closures around the nation. Directors, managers, supervisors, cooks, cashiers, and more have come together to continue to serve their community – putting themselves at risk of contracting the virus simply because they want to continue to feed children. We see the chances they are taking, and the extra time they are now spending away from their families. This outbreak was a situation many were not prepared for, and yet we have seen this industry jump into action immediately to come up with solutions to this problem. PrimeroEdge thanks YOU, the school nutrition professionals, for everything you do year round and for everything you are doing now for your communities.
We are here for you and want to assist in any way that we can.
For more PrimeroEdge resources, don’t forget to check Amigo within the software! Additionally, we’ve provided some links below to help you along the way.
- PrimeroEdge and SchoolCafé websites are available and accessible for your operational needs
- PrimeroEdge Customer Care support is available from 6am – 6pm CST.
- We are monitoring our systems 24/7 to ensure maximum availability and performance
- Our PrimeroEdge team members will continue to manage your service tickets, develop, implement and train online
- Your scheduled meetings and conference calls with PrimeroEdge team members will continue as normal unless you alert us to changes in your schedule
- Our onsite trainings are temporarily suspended until the further notice
If you have any questions or require special assistance please contact us at email@example.com