COVID-19 has changed everyone’s definition of a normal day. PrimeroEdge sees that those in the school nutrition industry have been on the front lines since we started seeing school closures around the nation. Directors, managers, supervisors, cooks, cashiers, and more have come together to continue to serve their community – putting themselves at risk of contracting the virus simply because they want to continue to feed children. We see the chances they are taking, and the extra time they are now spending away from their families. This outbreak was a situation many were not prepared for, and yet we have seen this industry jump into action immediately to come up with solutions to this problem. PrimeroEdge thanks YOU, the school nutrition professionals, for everything you do year round and for everything you are doing now for your communities.
We are here for you and want to assist in any way that we can.
- With the ExpressPoint app, users can feel at peace knowing that they can go completely mobile – and still use the same hardware you would in your normal day-to-day operations.
- The ExpressPoint app features a “Summary Feeding” counter, making it easy to count the meals distributed versus ringing up each one individually.
- schoolcafé allows districts to reach parents directly through the mobile app, informing them of all necessary information during this time, such as:
- Site Locations
- Serving Hours
- School Closure Status Updates
- Our NEW schoolcafé Digital Pre-Ordering tool makes it easy to serve anywhere in and outside of the cafeteria – including classrooms, curbside, and pickup zones.
- K12 Meals Online
- To streamline your curbside delivery, we have developed K12 Meals Online – this allows you to track the meals you have served and does not require student ID.
- The entire PrimeroEdge suite is 100% web based for those on our server. This allows users to be able to access it from anywhere they need to – whether they are still in their offices, working from home, or anywhere else that they may be practicing social distancing.
For more PrimeroEdge resources, don’t forget to check Amigo within the software! Additionally, we’ve provided some links below to help you along the way.
- Summer Feeding Configuration (Video)
- Summer Feeding Quick Step Guide (pdf)
- Record Sales (Video)
- Record Sales Quick Step Guide (pdf)
- PrimeroEdge and SchoolCafé websites are available and accessible for your operational needs
- PrimeroEdge Customer Care support is available from 6am – 6pm CST.
- We are monitoring our systems 24/7 to ensure maximum availability and performance
- Our PrimeroEdge team members will continue to manage your service tickets, develop, implement and train online
- Your scheduled meetings and conference calls with PrimeroEdge team members will continue as normal unless you alert us to changes in your schedule
- Our onsite trainings are temporarily suspended until the further notice
- FNS Response to COVID-19
- Using USDA Food During a Human Pandemic Outbreak Options for Schools and Communities
- Child Nutrition Programs Congregate Meals Waiver
- Child Nutrition Program State by State COVID-19 Waivers
- SNAP State by State COVID-19 Waivers
- SNAP Emergency Allotments to Current SNAP Households
- WIC State by State COVID-19 Waivers
If you have any questions or require special assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org