When is Edge Summit 2019?
The 3rd Annual Edge Summit conference takes place March 7-8, 2019.
Where does the conference take place?
The host hotel for Edge Summit 2019 is the Marriott Marquis Houston, located downtown. The address is:
1777 Walker Street
Houston, TX 77010
What time does the event start and end each day?
Both days of the event will start at 8:00 am (for a complimentary breakfast, the conference begins at 9:00 am). Day One (March 7th) is currently scheduled to close at 3:30 pm. Day Two (March 8th) is currently scheduled to close at 2:15 pm.
However, you will have the opportunity to meet with PrimeroEdge subject matter experts after the event closes on both days, for those who want to take advantage of that. We are currently working on a process to schedule appointments.
Where should I park?
The Marriott Marquis has a variety of parking options available. To view parking locations and pricing, click here.
What is the cost of the event?
The first attendee from each district registers for Edge Summit at no cost. Each additional attendee will register at the rate of $295 per person.
** If you are registering multiple people, please email the names and email addresses to email@example.com.
Why am I required to input my payment information if the event is free?
The system still considers your registration a “purchase”. But don’t worry, as long as your final balance is $0.00 you will not be charged and this won’t show up on any statement of yours.
What is included in the cost of the event?
Registration includes two days of innovation and education sessions. Breakfast and lunch are provided both days. If you reserve your spot, dinner is also included at Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse on the evening of March 7, 2019.
What meals are being offered during the event each day?
Breakfast both days:
- An assortment of fruits, yogurts, and cereals
- Chef’s Selection of Assorted breakfast breads
- Chef crafted seasonal jams and butter
- Assorted juices
- Whole, 2%, Skim Milk
- Coffee and hot tea
Lunch, March 7th:
- Tortilla Soup
- Fiesta Salad
- Frito Pie Casserole
- Roasted Corn and Poblano Salad
- Grilled Beef, Chicken, and Vegetable Fajitas
Lunch, March 8th:
- Greek Salad
- Farro Salad
- Moroccan Spiced Salmon with Chermoula and Citrus Salad
- Chicken and Lamb Gyros
- Herbed Hummus with Torn Pita Bread
- Grilled Vegetables
Is there a discounted rate if we stay in the host hotel?
UPDATE: The room block at the Marriott Marquis is now filled to capacity.
Please see the location page for various nearby accommodations.
I am visiting from out of town and didn’t rent a car. If I RSVP’d to the dinner at Vic & Anthony’s, how will I get there?
Vic & Anthony’s is 0.3 mi (6 minute) walk from the conference hotel. The hotel does not offer a shuttle service, so if you need to ride to the restaurant you may either:
- Request an Uber through the Uber app (fare estimate: $5 – 13)
- Request a Lyft through the Lyft app (fare estimate: $5)
- Call a Lone Star Cab at 713-444-4444 (fare estimate: $4)
Who is eligible for prizes?
All attendees will be entered to win one of our amazing prizes. All prizes will be awarded at the end of Day 2. You must be present to win!
What should I bring?
- A notepad and pen, to take notes at our educational sessions
- A laptop and charger
- Comfortable shoes, to walk around Discovery Green
- Clothing for Houston in March (average temperatures are a high of 73°F, and a low of 51°F)
- A sweater or jacket in case you get chilly!
What should I do while I am in Houston?
- Check out the aquatic life at the Downtown Aquarium
- Visit the famous Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Make your way through the Downtown Tunnels
- Enjoy fun activities at Discovery Green
- Have a seat at the table at one of Houston’s best restaurants
- To see a full list of all of Houston’s attractions, click here!