PrimeroEdge and Indiana Department of Education have partnered to provide all districts within the state school nutrition software – all at no cost.
Districts in Indiana can now sign up and get access to PrimeroEdge’s Menu Planning and Production software.
The eight standard allergens plus gluten are pre-loaded and ready to go. On top of that, 60+ custom allergens are already built into the system. With PrimeroEdge, you can add any additional allergen. Allergens are marked at the ingredient level for automatic tracking to the recipe level and beyond.
Accurately plan for production, organized exactly how you want it. Choose your forecast period and forecast type, and even blend multiple forecast types to create your own custom combined forecast. Generate a list of all forecasted items and their quantities for your bidding and budgeting needs. Know the amount of raw material necessary in order to take advantage of PAL funds and USDA commodities.
Easily access uploaded nutrition labels for a smooth, accurate Administrative Review process. You can provide your State reviewer access to these documents remotely, or easily log-in for quick display during an on-site review.
Rather than manually locating each individual element, quickly scan your database with PrimeroEdge. Automatically migrate the replaced product all the way up to your production plans.
Leave behind the hassle of organizing paper documents to prepare for your Administrative Review.
PrimeroEdge streamlines the process. Production Records are automatically created and electronically published to each site upon menu assignment. Instantly view Production Records and check the status on each of your site’s production calendars.
- Improve projected counts with multiple forecasting tools
- Effortlessly track carryovers
- Easily calculate serving cost to stay within your budget
- Utilize tools to learn how much food is wasted
- Stay informed to continue minimizing waste
- Free up hours spent scanning, copying and emailing files to your team
- Electronically receive, organize and document production information in one location
- Quickly determine food quantities needed for today, and future meals, with information from Production Records