YOUR GOALS ARE OUR GOALS
Your goals may have changed a lot in 2020, but one that never did was to ensure that children do not go hungry. Our goals have always been to help you achieve yours. As COVID-19 shut down schools across the nation, we moved quickly to help districts nationwide continue to feed students with ease.
- We developed new solutions to help out State and Districts reach more families
- We shared new ways to use our software during a contactless and socially distanced time
- We implemented safety measures to our own operations so that we could continue to be there for our customers and provide the best software and support possible
- We made sure that our customer care team is available to you phone, chat, or email to help you as you navigate changes to your operations
Emergency Meal Survey
On March 20th, the USDA published the Families First Coronavirus Response Act of 2020 which provided Pandemic EBT assistance to SNAP and non-SNAP households with children who have temporarily lost access to free or reduced-price school meals due to pandemic related school closures. (source) The new Emergency Meal Survey makes it easy for state agencies to collect data and help families and children who had been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This tool was offered to agencies at NO COST.
Quick set up
Accessible from any device
Secure data collection
K12 Meals Online
As districts quickly shifted from serving in the cafeteria to serving curbside, it became difficult to track and claim meals. Additionally, only a few sites in each district were able to serve curbside at all, leaving parents to wonder where they could pick up meals. Unfortunately, many community members took advantage of the meals being offered to them and would travel to different sites in their districts to receive multiple meals on any given day.
To make things easier, PrimeroEdge developed K12 Meals Online for districts nationwide to better track meals and promote accountability. This brand new solution tracks which households have already picked up meals in a day by linking their pickups to a verified phone number. Districts are now able to track how many meals they have produced and served based on location or meal type. This tool is being offered to districts at NO COST.
schoolcafé Digital Pre-Ordering
As districts prepare for their return to fall, there is a lot of uncertainty as to how students will receive meals with social distancing measures in place. To alleviate these concerns, PrimeroEdge fast-tracked the development of digital pre-ordering to have it ready for customers before BTS. Digital Pre-Ordering allows for parents, students, and teachers to place orders for meals through their school’s cafeteria and get picked up or delivered anywhere. Districts can configure their order settings to choose custom lead times, fulfillment methods, and menus. PrimeroEdge designed this solution so that you could be prepared for any of the scenarios your district has planned for.
We’re here for you, whether online or on-the-phone, we know that school nutrition never stops. Here is a quick overview of how we’re handling support services:
- Software/Websites: PrimeroEdge and schoolcafé websites are available and accessible for your operational needs
- Customer Care:
- PrimeroEdge Customer Care support is available from 6 AM – 6 PM CDT. Contact us as needed by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-866-442 6030 or via chat within your software
- Our PrimeroEdge team members will continue to manage your service tickets, and communicate updates to you as normal
- Customer Success:
- Your scheduled meetings and conference calls with PrimeroEdge team members will continue as planned unless you alert us to changes in your schedule.
- Onsite training sessions are temporarily suspended until further notice to ensure the health and safety of your staff and ours. However, online training is still available.
- Maintenance & Security:
- We are monitoring our systems 24/7 to ensure maximum availability and performance
We will always work to help you manage your operations as efficiently as possible, and as always to help provide meals to students everywhere.